Friday 28 October 2011

Saturday. Hi all! Coming from Merseyside, I will be especially interested in 2 football games today. Firstly Everton take on Man United ( I'd go for 1-3) at 12:00 and Liverpool v West Brom. at 17:30 (2-1?). Arsenal and Chelsea should be a good game although I would say that Chelsea be the favorite there.

Below is my 'Straddle carrier Elephant', the idea I took from the famous Salvador Dali painting,'Les Elephants' mixed with a machine called a 'Straddle Carrier' that transports containers to and from the gantry crane at a container shipyard. Firstly drawn in pencil then painted with acrylics. This was part of my course.
I had a good evening last night, I took my daughter and her mate to Church farm, Thurstaston, Wirral to their Halloween 'fear ride', we were driven by tractor to some woods, let out, then chased by zombies. We then visited the 'Creepy Cottage' and 'Nightmare Circus'. Good fun for families, they have a more intense experience for adults later in the evening (chainsaws and the like!).

You can wake up now, it's those Greens!




No comments:

Post a Comment