Sunday 30 October 2011

Halloween Special

Hi and a happy Halloween to anyone that's interested!
This spooky picture of an owl comes from my course, it was made out of an old computer motherboard, wiring, memory drive and wings made from beer cans!


No doubt I will be both collecting and dispensing 'Treats' this evening with my daughter hoping like a miser that we will finish the evening with more sweets than we started with!
Here's a little song to get you in the mood...
A good Halloween-like program to watch in the U.K. is 'The Walking Dead' on 'FX, zombies all over the place. Also on a Friday is 'An Idiot Abroad' with Karl Pilkington, funny last week on the U.S. Route 66.That brings me to the next song...

Next is a scary breakfast cereal created by my daughter....


It's Halloween special Bag of Greens now!






No comments:

Post a Comment