Tuesday 8 November 2011

All work and no play.... you know the one. The Bag of Greens has unfortunately taken a back seat while I'm busy doing my college project and working odd night-shift hours at the docks. Tonight I was driving trailers off and on the ' back end ' of the huge ACL container ship, which sails from Liverpool to Canada and the U.S. The shift went quite well ( I'm still alive and no damage) so I can sleep well tonight....after a cold can of Guinness!
How about Frankie Cocozza being booted off the X factor? Unfortunately it wasn't for his singing.
Conrad Murray is placed on suicide watch because he's bad, he's bad, you know it! (sorry).
War with Iran? Will that be the end of it then or do we have to polish off Syria and North Korea and China and Primark?
I'm writing this because I don't want to do my homework!
Here's a top 'Shooting Stars' sketch. Be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment